Friday, January 30, 2009

Pacific Analysis Jan. 30, 2009

Here's a quick scan at what's going on across the Pacific. Two primary storms of interest, one for swell (but possible weather) on Thursday the 5th, and the other a more significant WNW swell off Japan with an ETA right now for the 8th.



For swell schedule with size, ETAs, winds and tides, check out my SoCal surf report at WetSand.com.

If you want to be notified when this video report is updated, you can use the "Free EMail Report" form at the top right on this page. No spam, I promise, just emails from me when these reports are updated.

Also, if you haven't had a chance to take the surf survey yet, I could sure use your help. This is anonymous, free, and will help me form these videos and my other reports into more useful resources for you. To take the survey, click here.

Until next time, take care, be safe, and smile in the line-up!

-Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment